Thursday, April 19, 2012

A New Beginning

I have created this blog as a way to address people in my life who deserve to be told off...minus the drama that would come along with the actual confrontation.  In real life I am a very brutally honest person who doesn't hold back.  But, as I have learned over the years, there are some people/personalities who are not worth my time. 

If you find there is someone in your life or use to be in your life and you are left with all the things you wish you could say, write me! I will anonymously post for you as well. 

I believe in being true to yourself and those around you.  I also believe that in some situations, when there is no getting through to someone, it is best to take the high road.  And this blog is my way of taking the high road.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment